Dutch Fork Fluorocarbon Ghost Blades Harnesses are premium hand tied harnesses with two #2/0 hooks, colored matching beads, 25 lb. fluorocarbon leader, No Loss Quik Change Clevis, and a Colorado custom painted Ghost Blade. Ghost Blades are completely see-through blades with transparent and semi-transparent designs allowing them to change colors as they rotate around or over another object such as beads on a crawler harness.
Ghost Blades are constructed of a durable, high impact polymer that is half the weight of metal blades, have a lighter vibration than metal blades, and will not sink like metal blades. The plastic blades also rotate at much slower speeds than traditional spinner blades allowing you to troll slower than when using metal blades.
Features of Dutch Fork Fluorocarbon Ghost Blades Harnesses include:
- Colorado shape blade
- 48" fluorocarbon leader - 25 lb.
- Two #2/0 hooks (VMC or Matzuo Sickle)
- No Loss Quik Change Clevis
- Size 5 blades measure 1 3/8" x 1 1/8"
- Size 6 blades measure 1 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- Colored matching beads
- High impact polymer construction
- Spins easily at very slow speeds
- Transparent see-through design
- Colors change at different angles
- Works well on inactive fish
- High quality paint and topcoat
- Baked on finish
These Harnesses come one per package.